Looking for a really unique breakfast? Try these baked egg rolls filled with sausage, eggs and potatoes. This recipe makes about 30 egg rolls so plan to make this for a crowd or cut the recipe in half.
1 pkg. (16 oz.)ground pork sausage, thaw if frozen
2 cup(16 oz.)Better'n Eggs®
- 1 pkg.Simply Potatoes® Southwest Style Hash Browns
- 2 cup(8 oz.)Crystal Farms® Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 pkg. (16 oz. each)fresh egg roll wrappers*
- 3 Tbsp.water
- 3 Tbsp.butter or margarine, melted
Heat oven to 450° F. Cook sausage in 10-inch nonstick skillet until browned (8 to 10 minutes). Drain grease. Add cooked sausage to large bowl; set aside.
In same skillet cook Better’n Eggs over low heat until scrambled. Add Better’n Eggs, Simply Potatoes and cheese to large bowl. Stir until well mixed.
To make egg rolls; place one egg roll wrap on work surface. Place a generous ¼ cup Better’n Egg mixture on bottom third of wrapper, to within 1-inch of edge. Fold bottom of wrapper over filling; fold each side of wrapper in over filling. Lightly brush top edges of wrapper with water. Roll up to create a 4-inch long egg roll. Press edges to seal. Place, seal side down, on ungreased baking sheet. Repeat with remaining filling and wrappers.
Brush top of each egg roll with melted butter. Bake for 11 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.
* Egg roll wrappers can be found in the produce section of the grocery store. Each package contains approximately 15 wrappers. Directions on how to wrap egg rolls are pictured inside the package of wrappers. See manufacturers diagram for easy how-to step.
Find Similar Recipes
- 1 pkg.