Enjoy this healthier twist on an old family favorite. Crispy hash browns create a tempting golden crust and turkey pepperoni help cut the fat in this homemade pizza recipe.
2 cuprefrigerated shredded hash browns (such as Simply Potatoes®)
1/2 cupturkey pepperoni, cut in half (about 30 pepperoni slices)
- 1 cupcoarsely chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 cuptomato, seeded, chopped (about one small)
- 1/4 cupsliced black olives
- 1 cupAllWhites® egg whites
- 1 cupskim milk
- 1 tsp.dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 tsp.salt
- 3/4 cupCrystal Farms® Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease bottom and sides of 9-inch glass pie plate. Firmly press refrigerated hash browns on bottom and sides of plate creating crust. Bake 10 minutes.
Top crust with pepperoni, mushrooms, tomato and olives. In small bowl, stir together AllWhites®, milk, oregano and salt. Pour into crust.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until center of eggs are set. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Find Similar Recipes
- 1 cup